Are you as pressed for time during this Holiday season as I am? Hosting or going to a Holiday party and need to make or bring an appetizer? I have the perfect appetizer that tastes great, looks cool, and is super easy to make.
I was invited…last minute, to a Holiday party and there was no way I could get to the store, grab all that I needed for a killer appetizer, come home and cook and get it ready on time, so I put together these Guacamole bites. Two bags of Tostitos scoop chips, guacamole, grape tomatoes, cilantro and we were good to go!
It turns out that two bags of Tostitos Scoop chips made about 50 Guacamole bites and they were gone in less than 30 minutes. Didn’t cost alot in time or money to create these little delicious bites, but they definitely beat bringing a store bought appetizer plate to the party. Great for a party or a game day appetizer!
- 2 bags of Tostitos scoops tortilla chips
- 1 large batch of guacamole
- 1 pint of grape tomatoes, sliced
- Fresh cilantro
- Spread the scoop chips on a large serving platter
- Drop about 1 teaspoon of guacamole onto each scoop chip
- Top each chip with cilantro and a slice of tomato